Youth Sports Foundation Beginnings
- The Youth Sports Foundation was Established in Muscatine
- 55 players
- 3 Football Teams
- 1 Community (Muscatine)
- 435 Football Players
- 22 Football Teams
- 130 Girls Volleyball Players
- 10 Volleyball Teams
- 130 Co-ed Track & Field Participants
- 6 Track & Field Teams
- 1,225 Football Players
- 55 Football Teams
- 170 Girls Volleyball Players
- 16 Volleyball Teams
- 200 Track & Field Participants
- 9 Track & Field Teams
- Introduction of Huck Finn Junior Golf Program
- 20+ Communities
- Expansion of YSF Football Programs
- Introduction of Northern & Northeastern Conferences
- 22 Additional Teams
- 1,930 Football Players
- Over 2,200 Registered Football Players
- 112 Established Football Teams
- Over 50 YSF Football Communities
- 12 Football Conferences
- 13 Girls Volleyball Teams-130+ Participants
- 7 Co-ed Track & Field Teams-110+ Participants
- 65 Kids in Huck Finn Junior Golf
- YSF Introduces 9 new communities to its football program
- Establishes the Wapsi and Central Conferences in Football
- YSF Girls Volleyball expands and increases to 18 teams
- Total number of participants in all YSF programs increases to nearly 3,000
- The Youth Sports Foundation receives the 2005 Humanitarian Hall of Fame Award
- YSF introduces 17 new communities into the Football program
- YSF Football is now located in the tri-state (Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota) area and includes 155 teams and nearly 4,000 youth
- Conferences realigned and now make up a 15 conference area
- The Huck Finn Junior Golf Program and Co-ed Track & Field Programs remain stable in their numbers
- YSF 5th & 6th Grade Volleyball expands to 19 teams with the addition of one new town
- In addition to a Regional Director, YSF now includes the new title of "Conference Coordinators"
- YSF welcomes 9 new communities into the football program
- YSF Football is composed of 16 area conferences and 180 teams
- UNI Football (Youth Sports Day) exceeds expectations and YSF is represented by over 1,700 attendants
- Over 4,200 youth involved in YSF programs
- YSF adds 4 new communities into their 5th & 6th grade tackle football program for a total of 186 teams
- The position of Regional Director has been established. YSF currently has 2 Regional Directors
- YSF introduces 3rd & 4th grade tackle football as a pilot program with 8 teams in the Northern region
- YSF girls volleyball expands to 22 tema with the addition of a new town
- YSF track & field welcomes in a new community and grows to over 200 participants
- Over 4,500 participants in football, volleyball, track, and golf programs
- YSF sponsors a rugby camp staffed by members of the Pearl City Rugby Club
- Over 200 teams participating in YSF 5th & 6th Grade tackle football
- 9 New 5th & 6th grade communities joined the football program
- YSF 3rd & 4th grade tackle football program increases to 28 teams with the addition of 13 new towns
- YSF Volleyball offers a free "All Player Clinic" -staffed by coaches and high school volunteers
- Co-ed track & field and Huck Finn Junior Golf number remain stable
- The Youth Sports Foundation is proud to provide opportunities to over 5,000 youth
- Over 208 teams participating in YSF 5th & 6th Grade tackle football.
- 4 new communities.
- Entered Des Moines communities including a 7th grade tackle football program.
- 3rd-4th grade tackle football grows to 42 teams.
- YSF welcomes 4 new communities into the 5th & 6th grade football program and 7 additional towns into the 3rd & 4th grade football program.
- YSF Girls volleyball remains consistent in numbers.
- Co-ed Track & Field welcomes another new community and is represented by 10 teams.
- Huck Finn JR. Golf Program takes the season off for a possible restruct. Will return for 2012.
- YSF proudly serves over 5,500 kids and nearly 1, 600 volunteer coaches from a tri-state area.
- YSF adds 5 new communities to its 5th and 6th grade tackle football program
- 6 additional communties pick up the YSF 3rd and 4th grade tackle football program
- 8-man tackle football is added to to our program for small towns whose high schools play 8-man
- YSF is pleased to announce our new CHEER program
- Both YSF Girls Volleyball and Co-Track & Field welcome in a new communities
- The YSF programs are committed to serving its 6,200+ participants for 2012